Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whiteflash Provides a Personal Shopping Experience for Customers

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Thank you!! The diamond ring arrived last week while I was on vacation so I had to wait until Sunday to see it.  Wow!  All I can say is that it is stunning.  It’s PERFECT!  Exactly what I wanted.  I can’t stop looking at it.  I loved the pictures that you sent on the day of shipment, and I still haven’t worked my way through the pile of documents that came with the Five Stone Diamond Ring.  The Akoya Pearl and Diamond Earrings are beautiful, too.  My husband loves how they look on me!! 

 

The personal service that you both provided made the shopping experience so easy and pleasant.  You made me feel like I was your only customer.  I am recommending Whiteflash to anyone who will listen.  

 

Regards,

Ann

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous