Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whiteflash A Cut Above Diamonds are Brilliant Beyond Expectations

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I picked up the diamond ring this morning and it's truly spectacular. All of the viewing and cleaning accessories are a wonderful touch and even the ring box is beautiful. My most heartfelt thanks to you all for your hard work, fantastic service and patience. Bob, thank you for recommending the A Cut Above diamond and explaining the difference. There is no question that it was the right choice. It's a dreary, cloudy, rainy day here and even under the crummy fluorescent light in my office, the diamond is brilliant beyond my expectations. I can't wait to see it in good light. The craftsmanship on the setting is nothing short of perfection. Everyone loves the photos and sending them ahead of the ring is a fabulous service. It is so nice to have professional shots to send friends and family.

 

Whiteflash made me a customer with their great advice on the diamond and willingness to share their insight, but you have made me a guaranteed repeat customer and someone who will recommend Whiteflash to many others. I look forward to working with you all again in the future.

Warmest personal regards,

Evan

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous