Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whiteflash Customers Think We Are Top Notch!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Living so close to Los Angeles it was a toss-up for me to either go downtown to the diamond district or go with Whiteflash.com.  I've used a jeweler downtown for a couple different things and had great success, but for the engagement ring I needed a no pressure situation where I could really analyze what I was getting.  The information provided online and the help of the sales staff was top notch.  There was never a moment where it felt like I was being given a hard sale.  When the ring arrived it was even better than the pictures showed.  My wife still gets compliments on her ring to this day.  Every time I hear those words of praise reinforces that I made the correct decision.  

 

Oh, and I have already taken advantage of your referral program.  A friend that is getting married this June got the diamond ring from you. I’d like to thank Whiteflash once again. Going through your company was on of the best decisions I made. Absolutely no pressure, I found exactly what I wanted, and it is gorgeous!

 

Thanks again, 

Jake

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous