The Man Registry is partnering with The Dessy Group, Whiteflash.com, Adam & Eve, Grilltopper, & MissNowMrs to find America’s Ultimate Groom. When we find him, and I assure you, we will – he’ll be rewarded with over $1100 in prizes for him and his groomsmen. We’re keeping this contest easy and running it completely through our blog and social media. The contest launches Monday March 1, 2010 and runs through Monday March 15, 2010. There are two ways to enter:
Grooms – Nominate yourself as The Ultimate Groom. Tell us a unique way you’ve gotten involved with the wedding planning or share a story that shows how you stand out from other grooms.
Brides – Has your man gone above and beyond your expectations when it comes to getting involved in the planning? Tell us why your groom is a step above the rest and deserves this great prize pack.
Nominations can be as long/short as you like.
Who Can Enter?
The contest is open exclusively to engaged US residents ONLY.
How Do I Enter?
- - Become our fan on Facebook and leave a comment on our wall with your nomination.
- - Follow us on Twitter, post a tweet with your nomination and tag it with #ultimategroom
- - Leave a comment on our Ultimate Groom blog entry page
So… What Do I Win?
- -  Titanium Wedding Band with Double Black Groove by Edward Mirell from Whiteflash.com
- -  Pantone Chip Cufflinks from The Dessy Group
- -  Iridescent Taffeta Tuxedo Vest from The Dessy Group
- -  Iridescent Taffeta Pocket Square from The Dessy Group
- -  Iridescent Taffeta Neck Tie from The Dessy Group
- -  Personalized Tavern Mug Sets from The Man Registry
- -  Fantasy Suite Lover’s Kit for Honeymoon from Adam & Eve
- -  NCAA Grilltopper Set from Grilltopper
- -  $29.95 Gift Card Redeemable for Changing Bride’s Name to Grooms from MissNowMrs.com
more detailed info on prizes here
How Do I Win?
Once the contest is over, we’ll turn things over to our expert panel of judges. These judges hail from popular websites and blogs such as Temple of Groom, The Groom Says, Ben the Groom, The Bride and Bloom and The Bachelor Guy. Each judge will rank his/her top 5 entries assigning a point value to each. The entry with the highest composite score will be declared The Ultimate Groom.
- - Contest runs from 12:01am (PST) March 1, 2010 -11:59pm (PST) March 15, 2010
- - Entrants must be engaged at the time of entry. Confirmation of this will be required before winner can collect prize
- - Contest open to US residents ONLY
- - If unable to contact winner for three days, second place will be awarded prize.
- - Winner’s first name, last initial and location will permanently be indexed at the bottom of TheManRegistry’s help page.