Thursday, March 18, 2010

Whiteflash Diamond Pendant Marks a Very Special Occasion

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Kim is thrilled with her full bezel diamond pendant.  She said it is beautiful and I imagine it is!  The pictures you took were great, but I am anxious to see it myself when we go to Cambridge in a couple of weeks.  My husband and I wanted to mark this occasion with something very special and you helped make that possible.  It was the perfect graduation gift and a keepsake Kim will be able to pass on to her daughter. 

 

 

Thank you for your thorough and professional assistance.  Your advice and knowledge helped me make this purchase with confidence.  Everyone I dealt with at Whiteflash was always very courteous, and patient.  I look forward to working with you again and I plan to recommend Whiteflash to friends and family.

 

Best regards,

Janet R

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous