Thursday, March 11, 2010

Customers Are Blown Away By Our Incredible Custom Designs

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

Just wanted to throw out a big thank you to all of you for making this process so special, and creating such an amazing engagement ring!  We will definitely come back to do our wedding bands with you all, and she will love being coming to your office and meeting all of you!  I've attached a file a posted to Pricescope showing the transformation from CAD rendering to before engraving to the finished product of my custom engagement ring.  I love seeing it from one step to the next, and for me it really highlights the artistry and talent that went into it.  From Joe and his work with the CAD to the hand engraving, I'm very impressed, and very very happy!

 

Thanks again!

 

Justin

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous