Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whiteflash Truly Outshines the Competition

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

The proposal went great.  Nikki gets compliments every day on her diamond engagement ring, and it truly “outshines” the competition.  I have to thank you again for your help, and I thank the good lord that we switched stones to the AGS 0.  Now we are planning the wedding and I wished you were a wedding planner too.  Then I would have everything taken care of! So the next step for us is getting the wedding planned, and I am actually excited for the day we can Upgrade to the 2 ct stone.  Well, I have to thank you again, and I will be contacting you for the wedding bands as soon as we get to that step.  Have a great week, and thank you for making me look so smart!!  Who said buying jewelry on the internet was dangerous??

 

Alejandro

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous