Friday, February 26, 2010

A Surprising Snowy Proposal with Whiteflash

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,
  I am emailing you as an engaged man. The first special day was on Valentine's day on our trip to the mountains. As Joanie looked out the window that morning she saw the artwork in the snow and when she turned around I was on one knee.  I have attached pictures that say it all, well except that she said yes. The second special day is now set for October 2nd of this year. I just wanted to email you again and let you know how much I appreciate your help and how great the engagement ring turned out. All of the time and effort really pays off when I see the smile on her face. I must say that Whiteflash truly is a cut above.

Thanks again,
Brad

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous