Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whiteflash Diamond Bracelets Have Fire and Sparkle!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I cannot thank you enough for making me a dream diamond bracelet I can enjoy forever. My husband already got the package for me when I got home from work last night. It's evening already  -- All I could see was fire/sparkling diamonds dancing out from my bracelet -- It's amazing, amazing sparkling bracelet.

 

I am so happy with my choice! I am also very glad I decided on 6ctw instead of 5 ctw. I found 0.15cw melee looks a lot bigger than 0.125cw melee I have, and hehe it also gives a reason to get another bracelet in more delicate form later.

 

Big thank to Traci for working out a good price for me so that I didn't have to kick myself hard for not getting it years ago. Many thanks to Chris for helping me on questions and putting order for me when Traci was busy.

A great thank to Vera for talking to me when waiting for my bracelet nervously. Last, like to thank Becca for getting me beautiful pictures for my bracelet, so I can share it with my friends.

 

Here is a wrist shot to share with you -- I took it last night right at kitchen with 1-2 light sources only.

 

Jane

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous