Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whiteflash Diamonds Have Amazing Sparkle and Fire!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Everything worked out as planned!! She loves the engagement ring but more importantly, she said YES. I made a really nice dinner for us at our apartment where I gave her the last of four letters that I wrote and gave her on different occasions in previous days. I thought she finished the letter by the time I proposed but later found out that I did it before she could finish the last paragraph.

I added a few picture that captured the key moments of the event.

 

Rachel really loves the ring. It has so much spark and fire, even someone that has no idea in anything relating to diamonds will be impressed.  I want to thank you again for your dedicated service. It has been a pleasure working with you.

 

Regards,

Shay

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous