Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WF Customers are Floored by our Brilliant Diamonds

Dear Whiteflash Team,

I proposed to my long-time girlfriend Victoria this past Saturday with the ‘A Cut Above’ diamond engagement ring I ordered from you last week.  She said yes!

 

I just wanted to write you and let you know how happy I was with the Whiteflash experience and how much we both love the ring.  As someone who was absolutely dreading doing the jewelry retailer thing and also skeptical of making this kind of purchase online, the education and assistance you provided was invaluableChoosing the right stone was a straight-forward and, dare I say, FUN experience.  I had confidence that I was working with an honest and up-front company, a feeling that I wasn't sure I would ever have during the "engagement ring process." I needed the ring for our trip with a fast turnaround and you all delivered without a hitch.  Needless to say the ring surpassed all expectations - I knew from the stats, AGS report, Idealscope/hearts images, etc. online that it would be a stunning diamond, but even all of those reports didn't do it justice.  It is simply gorgeous, and Vic was floored with its brilliance and fireBoth of us still can't stop staring at it and giggling, and this is coming from a guy who has never been interested in diamonds.

 

 So thank you to Bob, Vera, Becca, Alan, and everyone else that helped with the ring.  Thank you for making the process easy and friendly, and we're looking forward to working with you again soon on our wedding bands.

 

 Best regards,

 Arif & Victoria

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous