Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whiteflash Customers are 110% Impressed With Our Service and Diamonds

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

     I just wanted to send you an email to say THANK YOU! I was 110% impressed with the diamond, it was stunning. Your service was phenomenal. Everyone was very patient with me, very accommodating and very friendly. You can count on me being another loyal customer as I'm looking forward to doing business with you again for any jewelry needs. I also wanted to add that the diamond kit (tweezers, cloth and magnifier) was a very nice addition to the whole package and makes for a very impressive presentation. I'm going to recommend you to everyone I know. Thank all of you once again I greatly appreciate it!

 

Sincerely,

 

Burke

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous