Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WF Diamond Earring Jackets Have Jaw Dropping Reactions!

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I received my diamond studs and jackets, and they’re absolutely perfect!  I couldn’t wait until the end of the day to pick them up, so I made a quick trip to Fedex at lunchtime.  I opened the box in our cafeteria with several onlookers and I think all of us had the same reaction…all jaws dropped and there were lots of "oohs" and "aahhhs".  They’re beautiful and super sparkly, and they look great with my Whiteflash halo bezel pendant.    And I love the calendar!  It’s hanging on my wall at work for everyone to see the wonderful Whiteflash creations.  Thanks to the whole team for a wonderfully smooth transaction and my gorgeous diamond earrings. 

 

Deana

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous