Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Extremely Knowlegable & Excellent Customer Service - A Model Experience with Whiteflash.com

Working with Whiteflash has been an example of what great customer service and satisfaction (in the age of online commerce) is all about. I was initially hesitant to part ways with a huge sum of money on a diamond engagement ring that was sight-unseen - and to an Internet retailer, at that! My friends couldn't believe that I was doing it but Whiteflash made me confident that I was making a safe (and SMART) decision.

It was the professionalism and friendliness of Whiteflash that really allayed my fears. All of the information available on the specific diamond I was interested in was easily available. When I showed interest, I immediately got a phone call from a representative who walked me through the buying process, and answered all of my questions, and kept in contact with me as I evaluated my purchase decision. They made everything as easy as possible for me, walking me through payment and delivery with everything that I needed.

I was so impressed with the quality of the flush fit diamond engagement ring (and experience with Whiteflash) that I started singing its praises to my friends, partly to give honest help but also to brag about how I'd gotten a great deal and had an easy time doing it. I recently purchased the matching wedding band from them and the results were exactly the same.

It was one of the most satisfying purchase experiences that I've ever had.

 

Thank you,

Hunter

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous