Friday, June 12, 2009

A Stunning Custom Wedding Band

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I just wanted to let you know that I picked up our wedding bands today 

and they are GORGEOUS!  Clay absolutely loves his, and the engraving 

and surprise diamond are perfect!  (I'll have to get used to him 

wearing a ring, though-it looks so weird to me right now!)

 

My bezel band is seriously amazing-every tiny Whiteflash ACA sparkles like crazy 

and the bezels are so dainty and perfect!  And of course the engraving 

is perfect also-thanks again to Vera for your patience with my 

pickiness!  I only have one complaint-I want to wear my band now and I 

have to wait another month for when we FINALLY get married!

 

Thanks again to you both for yet another seamless WF purchase!  I 

can't wait to figure out what I need to buy next!  : )

 

Chrissy

 

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous