Thursday, June 11, 2009

Paris Hilton unveils her pet mansion on Twitter

 

The Hilton heiress is yet again in news for her ostentatious spending habits, but this time it’s not about her, but the luxurious lifestyle she has provided for her 17 pets. Paris Hilton has reportedly twittered pictures of her “Mini Doggie Mansion,” which is a miniature version of her own Beverly Hills mansion. The luxurious kennel comes complete with air conditioning, chandeliers, an ornate staircase, doggie wardrobe and miniature versions of her own furniture in a two-story construction overlooking her pool. “I have to admit, I may have spoiled them a little too much,” Paris confessed on her twitter page. “But how can I not? Just look at those sweet lil’ faces, they deserve to be treated like my lil’ prince and princesses :) I love my babies. The should be treated like the precious diamonds they are!”

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous