Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crystal handbags celebrate handbag fetish in unique style

 

 

If you’ve got a handbag fetish then there’s no second thoughts on denying yourself these perfect handbag mementos by designer Lena Bergström. The Swedish designer has designed the crystal handbag range to give your décor a taste of your personality. The Orrefors collection feature clutches made from solid crystal, with a stainless steel strap in a limited edition of five. “I have named the bags after my sisters, my mother and myself so Siv, Lena, Gunilla and Christina. We are all very different with our very specific qualities, just like the handbags that are made out of the same mold but then cut to different expressions,” Lena Bergström comments. I am personally waiting for one covered in diamonds it like another piece of jewelry.

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous