Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Candle Lit Engagement with Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

My girlfriend and I are now engaged!  I proposed to her in a park near our place where we walk our dog (so it was a total surprise) and got her to walk up the hill where on the steps I had laid out candles and roses.  I then proposed and had my buddy play the violin (yes, I like to go for the extra cheese on top) and we had champagne with friends afterwards.  My girlfriend was shocked and started crying.   She loves the diamond engagement ring – she can’t stop looking at it (I’ve created a monster!)  

 

EVERYONE loves the ring, most of all, my girlfriend.   They all commented on how much it sparkles.  Thanks for finding such a great ring and for putting up with me! You made the process so much easier and I appreciate it.

 

You “rock”! : ) (no pun intended! –diamond = rock…uh yahhhh)

 

 

Kenny

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous