Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whiteflash has Pretty Diamond Pictures!

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Wow that is awesome, I was just hoping for the files - I would love to be a tester for that :)  I think that would be another great value add and differentiation for whiteflash. It would be a neat addition to the kit you provide, which I am personally very excited for. I think you, personally, have provided an amazing buying experience something like this would be great way to remember the process. More importantly it is a great way to remember and see the amazing quality of the diamond.

 

For me seeing those pictures made me sure it is a stone that will stand out in a crowd; and I would certainly love to have that captured in nice format.

 

I do a fair bit of photography myself so I'll try and give a technical perspective as well. So far the various pictures of stones and diamond rings that I have seen have been outstanding and your photographers know what they are doing.

 

Once again, thank you for all your time and effort! I'm glad everything worked out and that I am buying from you.

 

Have a good Friday!

Mike

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous