Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whiteflash's Harts & Arrows Diamonds Wow Customers!

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,
 
Wow - I must say... Whiteflash sure packages their stuff well!  I opened the box to find a

smaller box to find a bag to find a Whiteflash box.  Super fast delivery too... unlike my race wheels for the triathlon on Sunday that are now 2 days late.  :-(
 
The hearts and arrows diamond look good and the cut, fire, brilliance, etc. is just spectacular.  Cut

is absolutely #1 in my book.  Oh... and the H color... I am definitely ok with that. 
 
I have to be honest with you... I brought it to work with me today to look at under better light than I had at home.  I dropped it on the carpet and it rolled under my desk.  Let's just say I had no trouble finding it.  Even in the dark, under my desk that thing was brilliantly shining away.  Definitely a solid performer and exactly what I was after.

 

I'll keep you posted.  Thank you so much for the amazing service.  Have a great weekend!

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous