Monday, May 4, 2009

A Custom Wedding Band from Whiteflash


Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

My apologies once again, work has been crazy today and I had to catch up from my 2 days out of work. But here we are finally :)

 

Let me assure you that I am absolutely delighted with the custom design!!!! Joe did an amazing job! I am very glad I listened to his suggestions and that we did some slight adjustments regarding the thickness of the band, because it turned out PERFECT!

 

What I love the most is that now, the engagement ring is in harmony with the custom wedding band, they are not taking away for each other but truly complement each other rather. 

 

Obviously, I am equally happy with the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.7 carat, the proportions of the diamond are perfect for the 0.15 carat of the band. It does make a huge difference on my size 6 finger, and I have to admit that I love it!! :) No issue for downgrading in color and increasing the carat size. :)  I can see a slight difference down grading from F to H, but I actually like it better, the diamond seems more transparent, which I like, rather than white.

 

So as you can tell, I am extremely happy with the final product and I know it is a team work but I would like to thank you both especially for your help during this process.

 

Since this week end was gorgeous, I got a chance to take a few photos, so I am attaching you a few so you can see the final set!

 

Thank you again,

Nathalie.

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous