Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Exquisite Engagement Ring from Whiteflash

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I wanted to thank you for your help in selecting an engagement ring.  You have been very helpful in resolving any of my concerns.  It was quite a process, but you both managed to make it very simple.  I also wanted to thank you for rushing the ring over to me on short notice. 

 

My now fiancé and I had both of our families in town for Mothers Day, so I thought it would be the perfect time to propose.  I picked up the package on Saturday and the ring was absolutely beautiful - just as it looked in the photos.  I proposed to my fiancé the next day, and obviously, she said yes.  She absolutely loves the ring and has been showing it off all day.

 

Thanks again for all your help and we look forward to working with you come time for our wedding bands.

 

-Neil

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous