Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Lovely Whiteflash Engagement

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I actually just got home last night from our trip to Japan, and then had quite a return to work today, so your timing is perfect.

 

I can't thank you enough for all of your help and patience through the process of buying an engagement ring.  Even though I paid more than I've ever paid for anything in my life, I truly feel like I received way more than my money's worth in both service and product.  Rest assured I will recommend you at every opportunity I get.

 

The proposal went well.  On April 24th we climbed Mount Katsuragi in Gose, Japan.  We were setting up a tripod and taking pictures the whole way up.  When we got to the peak we decided to take a commemorative picture.  I set the camera timer, ran around, got on my knee and the camera caught the reaction. The lone Japanese man had no idea what was going on.

 

Oh... she said yes.

 

Thank you SO much again,

Tom

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous