Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Sparkly Diamond for a Special Customer

 

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I just had to write you and let you know how much I love my engagement ring! Dustin proposed last weekend and it was amazing- I hadn't seen the ring at all (or any of the pics) since I last talked with you, so it was a total surprise what it looked like. The diamond is GORGEOUS- really, it is stunning. It sparkles like crazy and has so much fire- it is just putting out color all over the place. I am so happy with the whole ring, and still can't believe we got so much quality for such a great price! You were so helpful throughout the whole process, and I cannot thank you enough. Whiteflash is an amazing company and I will tell everyone that I know to go to you for their engagement purchases. 

 

The I color is fantastic (I really can't notice any tinge of color- it's more a slight warmth at times in certain lighting- otherwise, it looks icy white in most lighting), and I am really enjoying the flouro. I also do not mind the inclusion at all- I can hardly ever see it, and only when I am staring at the diamond from a distance of 2-3 inches away from my eyes (and even then I have to squint my eyes to see it). The diamond setting is gorgeous too- it really displays the diamond in a great way without being too high that I knock it on various things. I still think I might eventually take you up on the offer to shave the prongs if I want a wedding band to sit flush, but maybe I should try on a few before I decide if it's worth it. The whole ring is just elegant and classic- I couldn't ask for anything more!

 

Again, thanks SOOOOOO much for all of your help- you were constantly attentive and helpful. I have never had such wonderful customer service. Thanks for all that you did to make this ring and proposal so spectacular!

All the best to you always,

Kate

 

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous