Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Suprise Engagement


Hey James!

 

The proposal went better than I could have ever imagined.  After 5 years of dating and 3 months of planning, it all culminated into 1 perfect surprise.  My fiancé gets compliments left and right on the ring.  Her ring is by far the most "sparkly."  Thanks for everything again, in literally finding a "diamond in the rough."

 

Feel free to post it on the blog.  The details were as follows.  I had my fiancé’s friends plan a day to go on a "photo shoot," and so just thinking it was merely a time with her girlfriends, I showed up, waiting by the cove at Little Corona Del Mar beach and surprised her.  Here's a few series of pictures I had taken.

 

Thanks again for everything James.  I don't think we'll have a wedding date set for some time, but when we do, I'll let you know.

 

~ Tommy

Photos by: http://www.kabaheadphotography.com/.

 

 

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from whtieflashdiamonds's posterous