Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Ecstatic Whiteflash Customer


Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for my gorgeous wedding band. It's just beautiful. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you remaking the ring, it's just perfect.

 

You guys have once again outdone yourselves! The efforts your team went into designing the ring (thanks to Joseph for all the time he spent on making the CADs and sending me comparison images etc), and then fixing the issues I had with the previous ring. All the extra images you sent before shipping. You really have gone over and above to make me one happy customer!!

 

And another huge thank you for the beautiful jewelry box! It was such a nice surprise - but I know what you lovely ladies are up to, you are sending my mind into overdrive thinking of all the pretty things I could fill it up with.  Paddy just rolled his eyes and grabbed the box, making a snapping motion with the lid and saying 'FILL ME! FILL ME! FILL ME!!!  It was hysterical, but he does have a very good point!!  lol!

 

Thanks again for everything, the band is just gorgeous. I was very sad tonight putting it into the safe until the wedding. I can't wait until November 26th when I get the man of my dreams, along with the wedding band of my dreams!!

 

Till we work again on another sparkly project, though may be a while until after the wedding till my bank account recovers,

 

Your happiest client,

 

Steph

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from whtieflashdiamonds's posterous