Friday, April 2, 2010

Whiteflash A Cut Above Diamonds Will Light Up Your Life

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

Just wanted to let you know what I big help you were picking out my flush fit diamond engagement ring.  I received it yesterday (picked it up during lunch because I couldn't wait until after work :)) and that thing is gorgeous.  Whiteflash wasn't kidding about the sparkle on the A Cut Above diamonds.  When sunlight hit the diamond it lit up the entire car.  The ring itself looks great and the ACAs on the side sparkle more than I expected.  I propose April 8th, I am confident she will not be able to keep herself together after she sees this.  Heck... I could barely keep myself together when I saw it.  Once again, thanks to Whiteflash and particularly you for making this a painless process.  When my brother wants to get engaged I will know exactly where to send him.  :) 

 

Zach

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous