Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Danielle 3/4 Diamond Jazz Bezel Band from Whiteflash.com

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I wanted to let you know how happy I am with the Danielle 3/4 Diamond Jazz Bezel Band. As someone who works with her hands a lot, I love being able to enjoy the look of an eternity band without worrying about the underside of the ring. The craftsmanship of the ring is fantastic, and the diamonds are so sparkly! It fits well with my trellis-setting engagement ring (an impressive feat on its own), and the two together have the perfect, delicate look I wanted.

My fiancée and I were so pleased with your professionalism throughout our transaction. From the great photos you sent, to the meticulous packaging the ring arrived in, to your follow-up afterwards, we could tell that you cared about our order. I've seen the beautiful custom pieces you guys have done, and I wasn't expecting such great customer service for my humble little ring. I can tell you all are proud of your work, and it makes me all the more proud to wear my wedding band. Thank you!

I can't wait to wear the new band permanently!

Regards,

Emily and Tuan

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous