Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Amazing Diamond Eye Candy from Whiteflash.com

The stones and setting in the wedding band are so beautiful, so sparkly, I am in love, thank you all so much for such great service, soooooooooooooo happy. As always I'm impressed with the quality I get from Whiteflash & will continue to look to you guys first and refer others. Thanks again!

 

 

Thank you so much for all the help and courtesy you have shown. Your great staff and products is the reason I will continue to use Whiteflash in the future. Look forward to doing business with you again for the wedding ring!

 

 

Yes! I love the diamond earrings.  Thanks again for all your help!

 

 

Just wanted to let you know what I big help you were picking out my engagement ring.  Whiteflash wasn't kidding about the sparkle on the A Cut Above diamonds that thing is gorgeous.  I am confident she will not be able to keep herself together after she sees this.  Heck... I could barely keep myself together when I saw it.  Once again, thanks to Whiteflash and particularly you for making this a fun and painless process. 

 

Thank you for all of your help.  You have made this process much easier and much more comfortable than I expected.

 

 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the diamond ring!!! It is everything I thought it would be...absolutely perfect and well worth the wait! Thank you SO much for all your help!!!

 

 

Wow!  All I can say is that it is stunning.  It’s PERFECT!  Exactly what I wanted.  I can’t stop looking at it.  I loved the pictures that you sent on the day of shipment, and I still haven’t worked my way through the pile of documents that came with the diamond ring.  The diamond earrings are beautiful, too.  My husband loves how they look on me!! 

 

The personal service that you both provided made the shopping experience so easy and pleasant.  You made me feel like I was your only customer.  I am recommending Whiteflash to anyone who will listen.  

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous