Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Outstanding Diamond Buying Experience with Whiteflash.com

If you don't buy from Whiteflash you’re probably making a mistake. I don't think I’ll ever buy a diamond from anywhere else. The diamonds are so amazing for the price. I don't think you will be able to beat their price to quality anywhere else. I have no regrets at all! Thank you so much Whiteflash!”

 

“I did a ton of research leading up to purchasing an engagement ring... visited some local retail jewelers, mostly to get a feel for size, color and clarity... but none of them compared in selection or service to Whiteflash. Local retailers seem to be struggling to differentiate, and they seem to think that they can do so with service, which I did not find at all. The team at Whiteflash was always quick to respond professionally, and most importantly, were honest throughout the entire process. The ring turned out beautifully, and we could not be happier. I would strongly recommend Whiteflash for any diamond purchase in the future!”

 

It was truly a pleasure purchasing from Whiteflash! Although they didn't have square hearts and arrow diamonds in-house, they were able to find me the diamond I wanted and it was a great experience. They definitely gave me more than I had expected and I would definitely buy from them again. My diamond is absolutely gorgeous and it helped that I had the Whiteflash toolkit to help me inspect my hearts & arrows. I'm really glad I went with Whiteflash to purchase my diamond, definitely a reliable company and I would recommend them 150%!”

 

I was very comfortable going to Whiteflash for my custom designed rings after so many complimentary reviews on a jewelry forum I frequent but I just wanted to drop a line and say how wonderful Whiteflash were to work with. Every question or concern was responded to quickly, all deadlines were stuck to and I got exactly what I wanted for the budget I stipulated.

Please do not hesitate to use Whiteflash as your jeweler!”

 

“I have been fortunate to work with WHITEFLASH on two projects. My engagement ring and my eternity band. I've always loved antique jewelry and had WF custom make me an antique inspired engagement ring. It's been about 4 yrs and I'm still in love with my ring as I was the very first day I received it. We had a vision for an engagement ring and they made it into reality.

Last year I had another vision...a u-prong eternity band. I knew exactly who I trusted to make this vision into a reality. I had a great time working with the Whiteflash team on my eternity band. I love this band so much and I'm happy that they made it available for purchase on their website! If you're looking for a comfortable eternity band that will WOW you, check out the Annette U-prong Eternity band. You'll love it!


I can't wait for my next project! I will definately be calling WF!”

 

“Whiteflash exceeded my expectations. All in all, I spent about a full year researching on and off both diamonds and all the major businesses on the internet. I was constantly displeased either with the product offered or the way the companies ran. I was nearing the end of the time I had to make a purchase and still have time built in for something to go wrong when I emailed Whiteflash about one of their settings. Whiteflash called me within a couple of hours and spent a good hour answering my laundry list of questions. Every one of my concerns was addressed over the next couple of days and we were able to smoothly finalize everything. I ordered a three-stone platinum engagement ring with a 0.518 E VS2 ACA Princess and two 0.25 ACA Princess Melee's on the side. I also got a custom engraving on the interior of the band. Everything turned out excellent and my now fiancée couldn't stop staring at it the rest of our week in Israel.

No one online or within my area could provide the quality, customer service, or all around pleasant experience that Whiteflash did. I will definitely be returning to them in the future

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous