Thursday, August 11, 2011

Without a Hint of Doubt, the Best Place to Purchase Engagement Rings From

Sleek-line-solitaire-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I looked all over the web and in stores for the perfect engagement ring setting. I ultimately purchased a platinum Sleek Lines Solitaire Engagement Ring. I really liked how it allowed you to see more of the diamond than most other settings. The website is more user-friendly than most, providing more pictures and sightlines than most other sites, and is really easy to navigate.

The best part of the experience is the customer service. After purchasing the setting, I had a few questions - it's not every day I spend a $1000 on the internet sight unseen. Each e-mail I sent received a prompt response, even inviting further questions and offering to speak to someone in person if necessary. Once I received the setting (it was awesome, and my then-girlfriend, now fiancé, loves it!), I received a follow up e-mail confirming that I was happy with the setting and offering her assistance if I needed anything. I didn't, everything was perfect! I would totally recommend Whiteflash. They did a great job!


Thank you,

Walter D.

Sleek-lines-solitaire-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous