Monday, August 8, 2011

The Brilliance of the Amphora Princess Engagement Ring

Amphora-princess-cut-diamond-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I just wanted to let you know that I picked up my engagement ring from FedEx early this morning. The ring is beautiful and I love it! After having a Round Brilliant cut Diamond I was worried that I might not be as satisfied with the brilliance of the princess cut diamond in general, and I was also worried about getting a lively stone in this cut. But since I had to stay in my budget (and I wanted a larger diamond and new setting) the princess just seemed like it would give me the most bang for my buck. The size of the diamond with the halo is a real stunner; you should have seen it in the store today announcing its presence!!! Overall, I am very pleased with the Amphora for Princess Diamond Engagement Ring and your production person/people did a fabulous job with the setting. I am going to take it to my appraiser next week.

Thank you, again for keeping me posted and of course for getting it sent out EARLY!!! I was so excited I could hardly sleep at all last night! I will definitely recommend WF to my friends and family!

Best,

Jennifer

Amphora-princess-diamond-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous