Friday, August 19, 2011

Engagement Ring Buying Could Not Have Gone Smoother!

Asscher-diamond-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

My experience with Whiteflash was exceptional! This was entirely due to Whiteflash walking me through the process of loose diamond selection and diamond ring setting. She helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Every step of the process was met with professional and helpful people.  My cousin manages a jewelry store and I dropped by during a remount sale the day after my ring arrived. The visiting jeweler examined the ring and said the jeweler with Whiteflash did an outstanding job mounting the diamond. There is no doubt; I would buy from Whiteflash again.

Thank you,

Ann P.

Asscher-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous