Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Canadians Say Whiteflash Diamonds are the Best Purchase You Will Ever Make!

Canada-engagement-ring

Dear The Whiteflash Sales Team,

As a consumer, there are many things you may look for in a product. Two important things I consider are QUALITY and VALUE, and Whiteflash is top notch when it comes to that. When it comes to CUSTOMER SERVICE, there is not a word I can use because there's nothing better than PERFECT! I was in touch with Whiteflash who helped me with my purchase on a daily basis and they responded to EVERY email within in hours! On top of that I was able to reach them by phone and they were extremely informative and helpful at all times. When I received the Legato Sleek Line Pave Diamond Engagement Ring, my jaw dropped. I shopped at six different locations for a ring and not one place could compete with Whiteflash. The engagement ring I purchased was appraised for double here in Canada. There are not enough good things I can say about Whiteflash and clearly many others have had great experiences. Going forward, when I purchase a certified loose diamond in the future it will only be from Whiteflash. I look forward to dealing with them again soon! My fiancée was blown away by the ring and loved it! She said yes!


Thank you,

Marcos A.

Engagement-rings-in-canada

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous