Friday, November 27, 2009

Diamond Buying Made Easy with Whiteflash.com

 

What a great diamond buying experience from Whiteflash! Their employees are extremely helpful and run like clockwork. From my diamond buying assistance with Liza to their shipping department, every process was well documented by e-mail. Who ever thought buying a diamond online would be so easy!

At first I was skeptical of purchasing a diamond online, but with so many great reviews from diamond forums, I decided to give them a try. I would highly recommend their ACA brilliant rounds. They are such beautiful diamonds for a price much less than other premium branded Hearts and Arrow round diamonds that will not set your "Wallet on Fire." You really can't go wrong with a Whiteflash ACA diamond.


Thanks to the Whiteflash team for their time and kind assistance. I will certainly be doing business with you again in the future

 

Peter

 

 

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous