Monday, November 30, 2009

The Cameron Diamond Engagement Ring Wins With Customer

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

OK, so, I have no words - just squeals of excitement!  It probably took me twice as long to get to work this morning because I was driving like 30mph staring at my ring the whole time!  It is absolutely everything I imagined and dreamed for - I can not tell you how much I am in love with this diamond ring!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you, for somehow getting inside my head and creating my most perfect ring!  Please pass on my gratitude to all involved!
I can not wait to show my husband and all my friends, my coworkers have been waiting to see and agree it is just beautiful and completely suits me.

AHHHHH!  I LOVE IT!!!

Will take some pics over the weekend, it fits like a glove with my scattered band, just sitting perfectly high enough and flush against it - a perfect match! 

Much love, Whiteflash!

Debra

 

Posted via email from Whiteflash Diamonds posterous