Friday, June 24, 2011

Pikes Peak Proposal

Pikes-peak-proposal

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I am so excited and thankful to the Whiteflash staff. The whole Whiteflash experience has been amazing, from the first phone call, to the pictures. The diamond engagement ring has exceeded all of my expectations and more. It was just stunning to see it in person. The pictures really do it no justice at all.

Halo-diamond-ring

Seriously from the first phone call, I felt like everyone involved in my purchase was trying to help me pick the best quality loose diamond for our budget. I did not feel like anyone was trying to "sell me" at anytime. The communication regarding the transaction was great. What an amazing team you guys have! The entire experience was exceptional. Whiteflash has been top class in customer service and product delivery. Professional, Personal and Hassle Free.

 

Thank you,

Taylor

Pikes-peak-proposal-pictures
Colorado-proposal

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous