Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ovalicious

Oval-diamond

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

I have to say I was more than a little anxious about trying to find a beautiful diamond online but after going to a few local jewelry stores I realized I could most likely purchase a much bigger, better diamond online and still save some money. If I had purchased this same stone from a local jewelry store, it would have easily cost me $800-$1000 more.

I had seen Whiteflash mentioned on various websites and thought I would check out their services. Initially it bugged me that their prices were higher than several of the other online but after trying to work with some of those other vendors and getting really frustrated by the lack of personal attention, it turned out the services Whiteflash provides are well worth the extra $$. I had a dedicated salesperson to deal with throughout the process that was prompt and courteous and very knowledgeable (and spoke English as a first language) who found me the best possible option for my budget and specifications. I got 40x magnified images including an idealscope, ASET, and 2 glamour shots which really helped make my decision easier.

When I received the diamond (an .80ct Oval H VS1), it was so incredibly gorgeous I couldn't believe it. It was packaged in an incredibly nice display window box that I'll keep forever. This purchase couldn't have been easier.

Thank you,

Dacia

Oval-cut-diamond

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous