Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Cut Above the Rest, in Service AND Quality

A-cut-above-diamond

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I bought an engagement ring from Whiteflash and was very happy with my decision to go with them. The service was fantastic. They helped me define my selection criteria, based on what I felt was most important, what grades I should be looking for. I ended up selecting an A CUT ABOVE® Hearts and Arrow diamond. Throughout the process, the agent I was in contact with never tried to up-sell anything or pressure me in to buying anything that I wasn't looking for. The price was outstanding and most important of all my now fiance loved it. In comparison with her cousins and friends' engagement rings, but hers sparkled the brightest. I definitely recommend using them.


Thank you,

Bobby L.

Whiteflash-a-cut-above-diamond

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous