Friday, June 24, 2011

Lobe Love

Three-prong-martini-diamond-earrings

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team,

 

I have never purchased diamonds or any kind of jewelry online, so this was a big step for me. I knew what I wanted and discussed the options on the phone with Whiteflash. My consultant was so helpful with my concerns about buying online and did a bit of hand-holding though the process of choosing two loose diamonds for diamond earrings.

I have purchased nice diamonds in our local jewelry shops and was tempted to continue to do it this way, but after I saw the quality I could get, the 30-day guarantee, lifetime trade-up and positive reviews from other sites as well as BBB, I jumped in. It was a great learning experience with their cool online tools for examining the diamonds as well as the phone calls to discuss in detail. My consultant was always available (hand-holding again!) which was very important to me.

The three prong diamond earrings are beautiful. I love the diamonds that I found. I would do this again.

 

Thank you,

C S.

Three-prong-martini-diamond-studs

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous