Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kudos to Whiteflash

X-prong-diamond-engagement-ring-set

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I had to send my fiancée’s ring to back Whiteflash for the proper sizing of its matching wedding band and I was again impressed with their service. The X Prong Diamond Engagement Ring came back looking brand new to match the new wedding band, and the two rings together could not look more perfect. Kudos to Whiteflash for supplying some killer photos, and for great overall customer service acumen. It is always a really nice touch to see such a critical purchase so perfectly presented. The professionalism that I have enjoyed in the last week while handling my fiancée’s wedding band has been nothing less than first-rate, top shelf service. I would also like to mention the extreme value here - I had a few local jewelry shops quote me to replicate the matching Whiteflash band in the advent that time became an issue and every quote came in at least $1000 higher than my final cost to buy the correct piece from Whiteflash.

Regards,

Chris

X-prong-engagement-ring-set

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous