Friday, November 12, 2010

Whiteflash is A Cut Above!

 

 

 

When I first started looking for an engagement ring, I knew I would be buying online. Many of my friends have had positive experiences shopping online and the pricing seemed to be a lot better than the local stores I went to.

I had initially been looking on another popular online jeweler, however once my friend told me about Whiteflash, I immediately knew this was the web site I would be buying from. One of the biggest difference for me, was that Whiteflash has actual pictures of the diamonds you will be buying, as well as images of various tests (Ideal Scope, asset), so that you will know how well your diamond will sparkle.

The other difference that separates Whiteflash from other sites is their customer service. The customer service is unlike anything I've ever experienced from a online company. My Jewelry consultant, was extremely helpful and patient with me as I had many questions and concerns (It was my first time buying something this expensive online). She always made me feel comfortable with my choice and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy on several occasions.

In the end, I purchased a beautiful Princess cut diamond solitaire ring. Seeing it in person exceeded my expectations as well as my (now) fiancé's!

My buying experience with Whiteflash was extremely pleasant and every member of the Whiteflash team I communicated with was very professional and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend this site to any of my family or friends in the future.

 

Thank you,

PW

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous