Monday, November 1, 2010

Bigger is not Always Better!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

 

Two big thumbs up for Whiteflash! I was really nervous about making such a large purchase over the internet, but the team at Whiteflash made the whole process much less stressful than going to a jewelry store. I was looking to purchase a pair of diamond studs and they answered all my questions and provided great advice to this diamond-buying novice. She even suggested I go with the lower carat weight I was considering -- you know that would never happen at a jewelry store! I ended up with the most gorgeous studs, way better quality than what I thought I could afford. The diamonds are also conflict-free, which really matters to me. I appreciate such a socially conscious business. I can't recommend Whiteflash highly enough.


Sincerely,

Diana M.

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous