Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gotta See It to Believe It!

 

 

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

This is a long overdue review (I proposed back in August 2010), but the Tiffany Style Diamond Engagement Ring is perfect! Kim, my fiancee, loves it! I followed the recommendation of several friends who used Whiteflash to purchase engagement rings for their spouses. The pictures that were sent to me prior to receiving the ring only hinted at the beauty that could be fully grasped in-person. I can't really claim to fully appreciate a diamond (I'm more of a colored gemstone fan ), but after looking at the diamond and setting the Whiteflash team put together for us, I'm definitely a diamond fan now!

The workmanship on the diamond and setting as an entire package was wonderful. For insurance purposes, I had the diamond appraised by an independent appraiser and he continues to be impressed by the work of Whiteflash.com. Everything from the mounting, diamond and setting quality, and craftsmanship - he complimented highly and congratulated me on an excellent purchase. The ring appraised at several thousand dollars more than when purchased - what an excellent value from Whiteflash.com. He was very complimentary of the workmanship and said your company was consistently at the top of quality and value he has seen in his many years of experience.

Traci was very enjoyable to work with and helped with the financing. As a security measure, my bank doesn't allow for withdrawals over a set amount so Traci was able to work out an installment payment plan for the ring as a workaround. I really appreciated that as I didn't have to make any awkward phone calls to my bank trying to find out who I needed to speak to so Whiteflash can get paid. :P

Kim continues to receive compliments about the ring!

Thank you, everyone, at Whiteflash!


Sincerely,

Andrew

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous