Monday, November 1, 2010

Studs with a Flash - In A Flash!

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I am so happy with the Martini diamond studs I just got from Whiteflash.com. I have been wearing them every day since I picked them. It is amazing how much they sparkle. I have received a lot of compliments about them from everyone I have shown them too. I am so pleased with the quality of the diamonds. The people at Whiteflash.com were very helpful. I wanted to have my studs by the end of the week. They worked with me to make sure that happened. They helped me find the studs that were the best for my needs and budget. They send me pictures of my studs once they were completed. They kept me updated on every step of their progress towards getting me my diamond earrings. It is incredible how this online company way able to make my experience so personal. I would without hesitation recommend Whiteflash.com.

Sincerely,  

Dina S.

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous