Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Whiteflash Jewelry Wishes

Whiteflash-by-the-yard-diamond-bracelet

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I picked up my Whiteflash By The Yard Diamond Bracelet on Friday, and I couldn't be happier with it!  I love the daintiness of the design and the brilliance of the diamonds!  Thank you both so much for everything that you did for me to receive the new diamond bracelet.  You and the entire WF team really did everything that you could on your end for me to get my damaged bracelet replaced as quickly as possible.  You all significantly reduced my stress level in the situation, and I really appreciate it.  You guys are the best!  I will continue to recommend you all to my family and friends, and contact you for future jewelry wishes!   

Thank you,

Gwen

Whiteflash-by-the-yard-bracelet
P.S.  Attached is a wrist shot!  I also loved the glamour shots you all sent--thanks for those!
 
Whiteflash-by-the-yard-bracelet-on-arm

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous