Monday, July 11, 2011

A Massive THANK YOU to Whiteflash

Princess-cut-solitaire-engagement-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

Wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you for your great assistance pulling my Fiancés engagement ring together.

I picked up the tiffany style engagement ring at the Airport on Friday afternoon and couldn’t believe how stunning the ring looked when I first saw it!!

Due to the excitement I couldn’t wait for Saturday and decided to pop the question on Friday night...

I popped the question in the countryside of Berkhamstead (1 hour outside of Central London) in a little country pub we used to spend allot of time together when we first met.(The pub is directly next to the canal with swans and ducks swimming about.) 

Fortunately for me Lisa said yes and I can assure you she LOVES the ring!!!  She keeps looking at the princess cut diamond and commenting how much it sparkles and the colors you can see. 

Everybody that has seen the ring keeps commenting about how stunning it looks and I have passed your details to a few people.You guys did a fantastic job and I want to thank you for putting so much time and care into producing an amazing ring.

Whiteflash did an AMAZING job. I am so so happy with the sparkler.

 I look forward to working with you guys soon (Lisa’s birthday coming up) 

Kind Regards, a very satisfied customer

Garth

Princess-cut-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous