Monday, July 18, 2011

A Whiteflash Diamonds VIP Customer

Legato-sleek-line-pave-diamond-ring

Dear Whiteflash Sales Team, 

I was at first very unsure about buying my engagement ring online, and in fact I was a nervous up to the second I opened my package and saw the diamond ring. I cannot be happier though! I am so impressed by the ring and the whole package that came along with it. The ring, a Whiteflash A CUT ABOVE® ideal cut, sparkles more then I could have imagined. If you are like me you are reading these reviews to see if you can trust Whiteflash and if you are going to get a great deal. I can tell you are going to get the diamond quality that you pick out, it is that simple. What you should know though is everything else that comes along with shopping at Whiteflash. The customer service was amazing. I had a direct number to ask every and any question I had along with pages of email correspondence. I felt like I was a VIP customer. Whiteflash also takes professional pictures of every ring so they were able to send what my desired combination would look like in different sizes (0.8K, 0.9K, 1.0K, etc.). While mentioning the pictures I would like to also add that I got a sealed certification, a third party appraisal (mine came in 60% higher than I paid), a beautiful mahogany box, a hearts and arrows viewing kit, and overnight shipping all included. I also would like to say that I look at the few other online diamond sites and even though the diamond prices were all in the same ballpark, but in my opinion none of the other sites fittings are as beautiful as Whiteflash's. For me, the Legato Sleek Line Pave Diamond Engagement Ring is probably the largest single purchase I have ever made so it was a little nerve racking doing it through photos online, but I am pleasantly surprised and can guarantee that you will be as well.

A quick tip: the Whiteflash A CUT ABOVE® stones sell quickly so don't hesitate too long.

Good luck!

Chris T.

Pave-diamond-engagement-ring

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous