Friday, December 3, 2010

Whiteflash.com = Best Place in Houston for Engagement Rings!

 

Dear Whtieflash.com Sales Team,

 

I can't say that I've ever had a more positive experience with a company than purchasing an engagement ring for my now-fiancé from WF. I had done a lot of research on diamonds and reputable jewelers, and ended up going with WF based on all the positive experiences I read and heard about from friends and family. I'm SO happy I did. The representative I worked with was as knowledgeable as she was patient. She was head and shoulders above reps I spoke with at other jewelers. We worked together for weeks before we finally found the perfect setting/stone combination. Her suggestions and advice were invaluable in guiding me toward the best ring I could possibly get. The final product is absolutely stunning and the only person more pleased with the ring than me is my fiancé. Not only were their engagement rings and diamonds fantastic, but so was everyone I worked with at WF. Everyone seemed to truly care about making sure I had a great experience. Additionally, WF's purchasing process is absolutely seamless and I found their prices were EXTREMELY competitive. Thank you for making such a daunting process of buying a diamond engagement ring so simple.

 

Jace M.

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous