Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grace Engagement Ring is a Home-Run for Customer

 

Dear Whiteflash.com Sales Team,

 

I began to get serious about buying an engagement ring about 5 months ago, and knew that I wanted to explore online vendors because of the great selection and great prices. Once I discovered that Whiteflash was a reputable company that was based in Houston, where I live, I decided to contact them.

After exchanging a few emails with Liza, I decided to come in for an initial appointment to really educate myself about the process and meet them personally. I met with Brian, and because of his expertise along with Liza's, the entire process couldn't have been easier. From that point, there was no question that I wanted to go through Whiteflash.

I continued to email Liza to begin the diamond selection process, and probably ended up sending her over 30 diamonds from the virtual selection to help narrow them down. She did so and provided excellent recommendations along the way. I actually ended up selecting a square cushion “Hearts & Arrows” diamond cut that she specifically recommended.

Shortly thereafter, I was ready to set the diamond, and again based on an earlier recommendation from Liza I went with the Grace Diamond Engagement Ring by Vatche. Brian showed me the Grace in person during one of my visits and that sealed the deal on the setting.

I proposed on December 23, and the ring was a "homerun". She was in awe at how "sparkly" the diamond was, and the setting was exactly what she wanted. The entire process was incredibly smooth and the customer service was unbelievable. I will absolutely be recommending Whiteflash to others, and will undoubtedly use them again in the future.

 

Michael

 

Posted via email from wfdiamonds's posterous